The sweet almond oil provides many health benefits for the skin care. But, what if the almond oil applied on the hair? Does this oil provide health benefits for the hair as much as on the skin?
Sweet almond oil is known to be rich in vitamin E, thus making it a versatile oil for molding the hair. It is relatively secure when applied over the hair as it does not arise any reaction when acts as a fragrant healing.
How to Apply Sweet Almond Oil for Hair Growth
Here are some health benefits of sweet almond oil for hair that you should know, the key to treatment with almond oil is the regularity of usage on the body part that you want to treat. So, be patient.
Effective for Scalp Cleanser
The sweet almond oil can be classified as a light oil and relatively easy absorbed by the skin including the scalp. Besides, it is non greasy oil and has the ability to remove impurities from the skin, thus making almond oil is highly useful for cleansing the scalp.
Ingredients you need: (i) Almond oil – a few drops. (ii) Shampoo – mild.
- Simply take a few drops of the sweet almond oil into your hands, apply and rub the oil, while gently massaged into your scalp. Do the massage for about 15 minutes. Do not forget to apply to your hair as well.
- Allow it to remain on the scalp for the next 45 minutes; alternatively, you can implement the almond oil into the scalp before bedtime and leave overnight.
- Wash your hair as usual with shampoo appropriate for your hair, and feel the softness of your hair.
Hair Regrowth Serum
Hair is a part of a body that is most often affected by problems due to internal or external influences. Thick, healthy hair indicates that it is getting adequate nutrition as a buffer viability of hair from roots to the hair tips.
Likewise, if the hair nutritional deficiencies, it may lead to unpleasant conditions, such as hair loss problem.
We lose about a hundred strands of hair every day in general, and this is a normal circumstance, because new hair will soon replace the lost hair, and they do not affect the total volume of the hair that we have.
However, if the amount of hair loss exceeds the average daily limits, the scalp may soon show the signs of hair thinning, and of course, this may disrupt your appearance.
Besides the lack of magnesium, calcium, nutrients, and hormonal imbalance as well as stress and environment pollution are the largest contributor to the occurrence of hair loss and make a poor of the hair regrowth.
Also, when hair has the mineral zinc deficiency, it will result in alopecia condition that characterized by the appearance of hair thinning.
The sweet almond oil has almost all the minerals which required restoring the health and hair regrowth. So, be happy with that.
Ingredients you need: (i) Sweet almond oil – two tablespoons. (ii) Castrol oil – three tablespoons. (iii) Hibiscus blossom – one torn
- You just provide two tablespoons of sweet almond oil for hair, and it would be better if added with three tablespoons of castor oil and a torn of hibiscus blossom. Mixed those three natural ingredients and warm slightly.
- Apply the mixture throughout the scalp and rub gently for about 10 minutes. Cover your hair entirely, using a dry and clean towel, and you may now relaxing or doing activities while allowing the mixture attached to your scalp for 60 minutes.
- Wash off your hair with a mild shampoo after reaching the set time. You may also mix little drops of almond oil into the salad and get the health benefits for your hair and body.
It is Good for Long and Shiny Hair
The sweet almond oil can provide benefits to the hair shaft as well as the hair root. The healthy scalp produces oily substances that create a natural protective layer for each strand of your hair.
However, the oily substances on the scalp may reduce as a result of frequent use of shampoo and causes the hair turns dry. Besides, the hair may chap and split ends as well as minimize the length of the hair. The good news is, you can restore the protective layer of oil on your hair with the help of almond oil.
Ingredients you need: (i) Sweet almond oil – a few drops. (ii) Organic shampoo – sufficiently.
- Apply the sweet almond oil for hair after washing it with a gentle organic shampoo. Use a towel to dry the hair to remove excess water after washing.
- Pour a few drops of almond oil over your hands and apply it on your hair to form a coating on each strand.
- Let your hair perfectly dry naturally with almond oil remain attached to each strand of the hair. Use a comb if necessary to managing your hair and frees you from tangled hair.
Create Silky Hair
Besides it is a good thing for long hair, the sweet almond oil can help in creating a silky hair. The trick is quite simple; you simply provide some natural ingredients regardless of the almond oil.
Ingredients you need: (i) Henna powder – a few tablespoons. (ii) Eggs – one. (iii) Lavender oil – optional.
- Take a few tablespoons of natural henna powder and mixed with water. Let it stay overnight.
- Add three tablespoons of almond oil and an egg into a mixture of henna and water on the following day.
- Stir evenly and leave for 10 minutes. In case where you do not like the scent of eggs, simply add a few drops of lavender oil to the mixture.
- Apply the paste throughout your hair while gently massage of the scalp, leave for 60 minutes and rinse off with cool water afterwards.
- Pat dry your hair with a towel. For additional treatment, apply almond oil before bed and leave overnight before shampooing your hair once again.
Prevent The Hair loss
Magnesium deficiency may lead to hair loss problems. However, with the help of sweet almond oil, this problem can be resolved easily, because the sweet almond oil is rich in magnesium content naturally. Its use is quite easy.
Ingredients you need: (i) Sweet almond oil – a few drops. (ii) Warm towel.
- Simply apply almond oil on your scalp while gently massage, do this about once a week to moisturize the scalp.
- This treatment will reduce hair loss and improve the quality of hair shaft. To increase the effectiveness, you may cover up your hair with a warm towel to keep better retention of the oil.
The properties from sweet almond oil are known to be very light, making it as a natural conditioner for the hair and improve the sparkle of your hair. Unsaturated fats content from almond oil also provides tremendous benefits for people who have dry hair.
Decrease Split Ends Hair
A mixture of some natural ingredients that consist of castor oil, olive and almond in the same amount, can be used to dispose of split ends hair. Apply this mixture on of your hair, at minimum of once a week and see the changes that occur.
That was the seven health benefits of sweet almond oil for hair that you should know, always use pure almond oil for hair treatments and avoid buying of most brands that contain more petroleum paraffin.
Where to Buy Almond Oil?
Always consider looking for a place that sells a sweet almond oil where you can reach them easily. Seeing oil directly is the best way to get the best quality of almond oil.
Look for the pureness of the sweet almond oil and avoid synthetic or diluted one, carefully read the label and price as well.
- How to Use Sweet Almond Oil for Skin Treatment
- Top 10 Proven Almonds Health Benefits You Never Suspected
Make sure you buy high-quality almond oil, because of the higher quality the more sweet almond oil benefits you will get.