Most women love having long hair. Hair shows the feminine side of every woman, and long hair has become firmly associated with the appearance and look. The longer hair of a woman, the more feminine she may look. Everyone would agree that the hair potentially affect the beauty and personality of a person, either in a positive or negative way.
Not surprisingly, girls always want to know how to get long hair fast, if possible within a month or less. They realize how beautiful they are when having long hair, smooth and healthy; hence the dream to get a few extra centimeters to their hair is not an exaggeration.
However, when most women wanted to have long hair, but they realized that their hair does not have the ability to grow faster or long enough. The hair growth only reaches the ½ inch per month, leaving many women frustrated.
We have the good news for those of you who have slow growing hair. However, since there is no miracle product available to generate the long hair, you may apply some natural methods to grow your hair faster, probably about 2 inches per month and you can see a positive impact on the appearance of your hair.
What Causes Slow Hair Growth
Hair grows slowly does not happen overnight, it takes some of the causes responsible for inhibiting the growth of hair. They do not remove hair; yet, it’s just that they produce slower hair growth. Exposure to sunlight, water contaminated with chlorine, the influence of external chemicals are some of the causes of hair loses its life that leads to dull, rough, frizzy and split ends.
For women who have frizzy hair, they may have difficulty in hair regrowth. Frizzy hair has a more brittle characteristic; moreover, frizzy hair grows more slowly than straight hair. Heredity, age and season are some of the factors that determine the rate of hair growth, including up to 2 cm monthly. For frizzy hair, hair growth can also be affected by hair dyes and straightening or excessive brushing for drying.
How to Get Long Hair Fast Naturally
As previously described that no treatment could increase the length of the hair in a matter of days. However applying home remedies such as olive oil showed significant improvement in making hair thicker and healthier in a few weeks.
Besides, here we will show the best way to get long hair fast within a month or less, depending on the current condition of your hair.
Coconut Oil Mask
Natural oils such as coconut oil and olive oil offer many advantages when it comes to hair treatments. These oils have become the favorite natural ingredients for various of society in hair care for centuries. Coconut oil offers high moisture in the hair shaft; hence it is excellent for dry hair improvement.
Completing coconut oil with avocado, provide additional benefits to multiply the growth of your hair. The mixture of these two ingredients provides a miracle for dry hair, removing dandruff and relieve itching on the scalp.
Ingredients you need: (i) Avocado – full ripe one. (ii) Coconut oil – a small amount.
- Prepare the avocado and blend its flesh to form a smooth paste. Add a couple of teaspoons of warm coconut oil and mix evenly.
- Apply this mixture on your hair and scalp evenly, starting from roots to tips.
- Allow it to stay for 20 minutes, and you may cover your head with a shower cap if necessary.
- Rinse your hair with plain water afterward followed by shampooing with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this treatment twice a week for a few weeks to get the long hair.
Note » You may add the olive oil to help repair damage to the hair.
Aloe Vera Gel Mask
When talking about hair treatments, we should not forget aloe vera as a great treatment agent to address various hair problems. It is the perfect solution to getting healthy, strong and long hair.
Aloe vera contains enzymes, antioxidants, and essential nutrients that are useful for promoting the quality of the hair. It is a great ally when it comes to long hair treatments.
Ingredients you need: (i) Aloe vera gel – sufficiently.
- Prepare the fresh aloe vera gel, or you may buy pure ready-made aloe vera gel from a beauty shop.
- Apply the gel to your hair thoroughly, while gently massage of your scalp. Wait about 30 minutes and rinse off your hair with cold water afterward.
- Repeat this procedure several times a week to accelerate the growth of your hair.
Banana Hair Mask
Banana is one of the tropical plants that provides many benefits for improving overall health and overcome the weaknesses of the body. Banana is rich in many essential nutrients required by the body, and when it consumed internally, it helps improve the poor conditions you might currently experience.
Minerals and vitamins present in a banana are also excellent for hair mask application to get the long hair. Try to eat bananas 3 to 4 daily to increase the intake of nutrients needed by the body, and to use a banana as a hair mask, follow these steps.
Ingredients you need: (i) Banana – full ripe one. (ii) Honey – two tablespoons. (iii) Milk – one tablespoon. (iv) Egg – full one.
- Prepare a fully mashed banana, honey, milk and the egg. Combine all the ingredients and mix them evenly to form a thick paste.
- Wet your hair and start applying this mixture as a mask on your hair evenly. Leave for about 40 minutes and rinse off your hair with cold water afterward.
- Followed by applying a sulfate free shampoo. Repeat this treatment several times a week to get the long hair.
Egg Hair Mask
Hair composed mostly of proteins, thus adding quality protein intake is imperative to get a thick and healthy hair. Sometimes the dietary intake is not sufficient to get healthy hair growth.
Therefore, applying eggs for hair mask is necessary to obtain a shining and long hair. Eggs contain large amounts of protein to nourish and restore the luster of your hair.
Ingredients you need: (i) Almond oil – sufficiently. (ii) Olive oil – sufficiently. (iii) Egg – full one.
- Prepare one full egg, a few teaspoons of almond oil and olive oil. Combine all the ingredients and mix evenly.
- Apply the mixture on the hair root to tip evenly, while gently massage of your scalp. Allow it to stay for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with cold water afterward. Remember, eggs smelled fishy, apply a mild shampoo to remove the smell of eggs.
- Follow this remedy several times a week for obtaining long hair.
One of the contributing factors in getting healthy hair is the current condition of the scalp. Healthy scalp allows you to get long hair fast. The scalp is like a soil overgrown with a variety of plants. The more healthy the scalp, the more healthy hair you might get.
If you intend to improve the health of scalp to get long hair, you can use Indian gooseberry as a healing agent for the scalp. You can apply gooseberry as a hair mask or use the dried one as a superb oil. You can also include gooseberry into your dietary intake to get the desired results. For the use of gooseberry as a hair mask, here’s how.
Ingredients you need: (i) Indian gooseberry – sufficiently. (ii) Coconut oil – sufficiently.
- Make a smooth paste of a few pieces of Indian gooseberry. Apply the paste on of your scalp thoroughly.
- Gently massage your scalp for a few minutes, and allows it to stay for 20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with cold water afterward.
- For application to the hair, take a few pieces of dried Indian gooseberry.
- Boil them into a cup of coconut oil or olive oil. Allow the oil reaches its room temperature, strain the oil and apply on your hair thoroughly.
Flaxseed Oil Hair Mask
Flaxseed oil is a rich source of various essential vitamins (A, B, E and F) and unsaturated fatty acids that are beneficial to promote healthy skin and hair. When it applied to the hair, flaxseed oil helps improve the health of hair follicles and the scalp by providing the intake of essential vitamins and minerals necessary to encourage healthy hair growth.
For those who want to get long hair, flaxseed oil can be incorporated as a component in a hair mask to restore the structural condition of damaged hair.
Ingredients you need: (i) Flaxseed oil – sufficiently. (ii) Curd – sufficiently. (iii) Almond oil – sufficiently. (iv) Apple cider vinegar – sufficiently.
- Prepare the flaxseed oil, curd, almond oil and apple cider vinegar in moderation (two tablespoons each or as necessary).
- Stir the mixture evenly, apply the mixture on your hair, from roots to tips thoroughly.
- Leave for about one hour and wash your hair with a mild shampoo afterward.
- Follow this remedy daily for several weeks to get long hair and a nice bounce.
Fenugreek Seeds Hair Mask
If you are experiencing slow hair growth accompanied by hair loss, dandruff, and oily scalp, then fenugreek seed is the great ally to cure this condition. Fenugreek seeds contain protein and nicotinic acid which is able to promote the regrowth of healthy hair follicles.
Ingredients you need: (i) Fenugreek seeds – sufficiently.
- Prepare two or three tablespoons of fenugreek seeds, more if you have longer hair and soak them overnight in a bowl of water.
- Grind the fenugreek seeds in the next day to form a smooth paste, and add the coconut milk or milk to taste.
- Apply the paste on your hair thoroughly, from the roots to the tips, do not forget to massage your scalp gently for a few minutes.
- Allow the paste to stay in your hair for about 40 minutes, and rinse your hair with cold water afterward.
- Use the fenugreek seeds soaking water as a final rinse to promote faster hair growth.
- Follow this remedy a few times a week for the next several weeks.
Consider the Following Tips to Get Long Hair Fast
Having healthy, strong and long hair not merely obtained by applying the appropriate treatment for your hair, more than that, there are some additional habits you need to consider to acquire an overall long healthy hair.
Consume Healthy Foods
Massage Your Scalp and Hair
Running Stress Management
Cutting the Split Ends
Reduce the Use of Heat on Hair
Maintain Hair Hydrated
Our body composed of internal organs and external organs, they form a unified whole that is known as the human body. Our body requires the adequacy of vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients to get healthy and long hair.
Therefore you need to consider about your current diet, even though you have given healthy food intake but you forgot to provide a sufficient number of essential nutrients to your hair, they will still look dull eventually.
Foods that contain vitamin E, A, D, C and B complex, zinc, copper, iron, biotin and protein are excellent for hair growth. You can find them in all dairy products such as yogurt, cheese, and milk and all kinds of meat, either red or white meat. You also can add whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables that are not only useful for enhancing the immune system but also promote healthy hair growth.
Massaging the scalp can promote blood circulation and deliver nutrients needed by the hair roots. You can use hot oil as a massage agent of the scalp and perform the massage at least twice a week to promote hair growth.
Remember, never oiling your hair when they are in wet condition. You can mix almond oil, jojoba oil, olive oil and coconut oil in the same amount and use the mixture to lubricate your scalp. This mixture is really nourishing and makes your hair long.
Fast paced life in modern times creates the potential for greater stress, but this condition is not favorable for the growth and health of your hair. Stress and anxiety could potentially stop the hair growth because hormones produced under stress creates a barrier for essential nutrients to reach the hair follicles.
The best thing you need to do is to conduct stress management for yourself. Running a healthy diet, exercise, take time for yourself and avoid stress triggers are a few things you can do to minimize the stress. Don’t forget to take a sleep 8 hours a day, do not allow yourself to go without emotion control, everything you do needs to be a joy to achieve relaxed for your mental condition.
Did I mishear this? Certainly not, end splits could potentially inhibit the growth of healthy hair. Every 3 to 4 months, you need to cut your hair ends ½ inches long, so they have a beautiful appearance. Although it aims to create long hair, but the cutting end splits is absolutely necessary.
If you frequently perform curling, straightening, and a hot shower, you need to reconsider to reduce the usage of these tools. They potentially weaken the hair shaft and make your hair break easily. You also need to rinse your hair with cold water after shampooing to promote hair growth faster.
Keep hair hydrated at all times is the most important way to get long hair. You need to put conditioner every time you are shampooing your hair. It provides protein and lipid in every strand of hair and make your hair stronger and prevents breakage to the hair.
- How to Get Shiny Hair Fast Naturally
- How to Get Silky Hair Overnight
- How to Stop a Receding Hairline and Regrow Naturally
Hopefully, these home remedies that you have read helps you a lot in getting long hair, even if they do not happen overnight but by regular application allows you to have a wonderful and long hair.