Women are always trying to make a beautiful appearance and have an appealing look for every occasion, as beauty is an inseparable part of every woman. They hope with equipping themselves with makeup, beautiful dresses, and various beauty equipment may promote their appearance into a dazzling look.
Yes, they always strive to have the beautiful and elegant appearance, and it is the instinct of every woman wherever they are. If they see something that does not support their appearance, they will make every effort to change the situation, even with surgery.
One of the concerns that they usually complain about is the shape of their lips. Many women are not satisfied having a thin lip and dream about having fuller, bigger and more sensual lips. Surgery is a practical action which carried out by a woman who wanted to have bigger and fuller lips.
However, the surgical procedure is not always the appropriate way to earn the bigger lips. You have to pay attention to many things to get the desired result and obtain surgical procedure from a doctor who truly master. Otherwise, you may have many unpleasant consequences and bad results that may aggravate your health and appearance.
For those who do not wish to perform the surgical procedure, there are some other natural ways that you can do to get bigger and fuller lips. Learn below how to make your lips bigger and fuller naturally. Perform some suggested tips every day, and you’ll be surprised how bigger and sensual your lips become.
How to Get Bigger Lips Naturally
Taking a proper treatment by applying appropriate makeup for lips is one quick way to get bigger and fuller lips. Several home remedies can be used to moisten and cleanse the lips, including, honey, cinnamon, lemon, and sugar. They can help to make your lips look bigger and fuller.
Exfoliate Your Lips
Exfoliate lips provides the benefit in removing impurities on the surface of the lips and giving it the lighter tone.
You can perform this step just once a week. The dirt buildup result in the dark lips and make it look smaller; hence exfoliating procedure can make your lips turns to bigger look and fair. Below are a few natural lip exfoliation methods that you can follow.
Sugar is one of natural food resources that can work as an excellent cleanser to get rid of dead skin cells and impurities from the lips as well creating more sparkling lips.
- Take a few teaspoons of sugar. Mashed the sugar to form a fine powder.
- Add a few drops of water and 2-3 drops of lemon juice into the powder. Stir evenly to form a paste.
- Apply the paste to the lips while gently rub for a few minutes to remove the dirt from the lips.
- Wash off your lips afterwards. This scrub works by cleaning and make the lips fuller and has a pink look.
Cotton cloth is a type of fabric that is soft and can be used as a tool to exfoliate the lips.
- Take a soft cotton cloth which is still in clean condition or never used before.
- Soak the cotton cloth in lukewarm water. Use it to gently rub your lips to remove dirt from the lips.
You can take advantage of a toothbrush to clean your lips.
- Prepare a toothbrush made of soft bristles.
- Wet the brush in warm water. Gently rub toothbrush on your lips for a while.
- Use the toothbrush along with sugar scrub to increase the effectiveness of exfoliation on the lips.
One effective way to improve the circulation of blood around the lips is the lips massage. Apart from that it also improves the texture of the muscles of your lips. Perform various kinds of massage techniques below, to get bigger and fuller lips.
The main function of lips massage using ice cubes is to relax the muscles of your lips, so that your lips looked redder and fuller.
- Take a few ice cubes and wrap with a clean cloth.
- Attach the cloth to the lips with a gentle massage during 5-10 minutes.
- Perform daily until you get the desired result.
Aloe vera contains antioxidant that helps to eliminate fine lines on your lips, making your lips fuller and redder. Aloe vera lips massage works by removing dirt, and gives moisture to your lips. Makes your lips look bigger and soft.
- Make a little aloe vera extract. Apply extract on your lips while gently massage to remove dirt.
- Perform for a few minutes and wash off afterwards.
Lemon juice is very effective in making your lips fuller and bigger naturally, works by removing dead skin cells, oil and dirt from the lips.
- Take a few drops of lemon juice to the tip of the index finger of your hand.
- Apply evenly on the surface of your lips. Gently massage for a few minutes to cleanse your lips of dirt.
- Add a few drops of water to dilute the solution if necessary.
Makeup for Lips
One simple way to change the appearance of the lips is by creating fuller looking lips illusion. The darker lipstick that you use, the smaller your lip may appear.
To create the effect of bigger looking lips, simply apply a light shaded shiny lipstick on your lips. Additionally, shiny lipstick make your lips having a fuller look.
Cinnamon oil can help your lips appear red and fuller when applied on the surface of the lips.
- Take a few drops of cinnamon oil using your fingertips.
- Apply oil on throughout your lips while doing gently massage.
- Add a few drops of water or as necessary to reduce the spicy of cinnamon oil.
- Mixing cinnamon oil with pure honey will increase the effectiveness of treatment on the lips.
Note » Cinnamon oil enlarges the capillaries on the lips, whereas honey moisturize your lips. These two natural ingredients make the lips look bigger and fuller effectively.
Moisturize the lips
When the lips dehydrated, it resulting in coarse, dried, cracked and seems to be shrinking and smaller. The best way to resolve this condition is by moisturizing your lips.
Simply apply moisturizer and lip balm to keep lips soft and well hydrated. The lips that moist and well hydrated can make it look bigger and fuller. Some natural ingredients help moisturize your lips to make it look fuller and bigger, including.
Olive oil provides the requirement of vitamin E for the lips, whereas vitamin E plays a role in binding moisture to the lips, thus it makes lips soft and smooth.
- Take a few drops of olive oil. Apply oil to your lips while doing gently massage for a few minutes.
- Perform this routine every before bed time.
Honey is a natural skin moisturizer that is very effective in keeping the moisture of your lips. It provides the water intake for the lips, so that the lips remain hydrated.
- Apply a few drops of pure honey to your lips while gently massage.
- Leave for 20 minutes then rinse off with water. Perform each day to get hydrated lips and make lips look fuller.
Milk cream is a natural way to get rid of dry and rough lips. It works by nourishing and moisturize the lips, making it look fuller and bigger. Simply apply your lips with the milk cream to keep it moisture.
Foods Rich in Niacin (Vitamin B3)
The content of niacin or vitamin B3 in foods can be used as a natural scrub to get rid of dry and chapped lips. Several types of fruit that rich in vitamin B3 are mangoes and avocado and easily available in the market.
- Make a paste made from avocado or mangoes. Apply on your lips and gently massage on it.
- Let the paste persists on your lips for 20 minutes before washing off. Perform each day and get the fuller and bigger lips.
The deficiency of vitamin C in the body resulting in the skin look dull and dark. Vitamin C is a natural skin lightener that can improve skin tone as well as works on the lips.
The lighter lips may look bigger and fuller. Eat foods that are rich in vitamin C such as lemons and oranges to make your lips lighter.
The peppermint essential oil works by increasing blood circulation around your lips area. It is the same as cinnamon oil, where it brings more blood to the surface of your lips. The more blood flows to the lips, resulting in the lips slightly swell, yet still have a cooling effect.
- Prepare a teaspoon of petroleum jelly. Add one or two drops of peppermint oil into the spoon and mix evenly.
- Use the mixture as usual lip balm to obtain bigger lips look.
Cayenne Pepper Oil
Cayenne pepper essential oil can improve blood circulation around the lips, though used in small amounts. Therefore don’t exaggerate with cayenne pepper oil or else you may feel the burn on your lips and mouth.
- Make a mixture of 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and ¼ tablespoon of melted cocoa butter.
- Add approximately 20 drops of sweet almond oil to the mixture. Add 2 drops of cayenne pepper essential oil.
- Apply mixture to the lips as natural lip gloss to get plumper lips.
Additional Tips to Make Lips Bigger and Fuller
You should consider the following important tips to make the lips bigger and full, they are one package with home remedies that you knew beforehand.
- Do not lick and bite your lips in order to avoid dryness and bad lips shape.
- Always keep your lips moist to keep it soft and smooth.
- Clean up your lips once a week using the method described above.
- Massage your lips as exercise to get fuller and bigger lips look naturally.
- Wash your lips every day using warm water to remove impurities from the lips.
- Choose makeup that is appropriate for your lips so your lips look bigger and fuller.
Taking care of your lips using natural ingredients will help to make your lips bigger and fuller naturally! Perform the appropriate way and most convenient for you.