When it comes to dazzling looks, the skin becomes a valuable asset for everyone, as it has a strong connection with their appearance. You may find your skin does not like what you want it to be, and some people also experienced the same thing at some points in their lives.
Most people or even you may experience some skin conditions, such as dry and oily skin as well constant skin breakouts. Thus, it leads us to crave a glowing and clear skin. Clear skin free from dark spots or scars, is a reflection of the healthy body of the owner. It becomes one of the main elements of our beauty.
The skin is a very sensitive organ that you can find in the body. Numerous reasons may lead the skin in getting scars and dark spots, as they remove the quality of skin texture and turn it into the dullness. Consequently, taking proper skin care regimen and living a healthy lifestyle are two major predictors to get the healthy and clear skin.
There are tons of beauty and skin care products floating around the market; they promise satisfactory results to obtain glowing and clear skin. Yet in reality, only a few of them are actually work correctly, while others make the problem worse. The simple reason is that the elements from each individual body’s chemistry are not the same, it allows you to walk from one to another beauty store before you get the right product for your skin.
Rapid Home Remedies for Clear Skin
Instead of relying on beauty products, you can apply several methods from home remedies, which proven to be safe and tested in getting clear skin and improve the overall health of your skin.
You can find home remedies such as lemon which magnificent for clearing acne scars and dark spots in a few days, and others can be found in the following elaborations.
Lemon Juice for Clear Skin
The name of lemon is not something new for those who pursue effective skin care. It is a great agent in promoting clear skin and becomes one of the best natural ingredients reliable for daily skin care. Lemon contains citric acid, which technically assists in the removal of the buildup of dead skin cells resulting in the spotless and clear skin.
While the content of vitamin C in lemon encourages the skin cell renewal process much faster, so that the number of dark spots on the skin may reduce. It also acts as a natural bleaching agent that offers improvements for overall skin complexion.
Ingredients you need: (i) Lemon juice – sufficiently. (ii) Cucumber slices – sufficiently. (iii) Raw honey – sufficiently. (iv) Sugar – sufficiently.
- Take the fresh lemon juice and with the support of a cotton ball, move the lemon juice over the face and neck or the scars need to repaired.
- Allow the lemon to stay for 10 minutes and wash off with warm water.
- For softening and moisturize the skin, use cucumber slices to rub on your skin, especially spots, and scars area. Apply this method, as the daily regimen for your skin care.
- You can also prepare 1 ½ squeezed lemon juice plus a tablespoon of raw honey.
- Apply on your face and notice the area of dark spots and scars, wait for 20 minutes then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- The last option is to make a potion for skin exfoliating. Make a mixture of two teaspoons of sugar and lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture to your face or the areas that need a treatment, like the neck and hands. Gently massage the skin with circular motions, to ensure the dead skin cells lifted perfectly.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water. Perform this treatment once a week to enjoy clear skin.
Note » Avoid exposure to sunlight after applying lemon-based applications.
Honey for Clear Skin
No need to doubt about the efficacy of honey in moisturizing the skin, yes, it is an exceptional moisturizing agent and is widely used as an ingredient in most beauty treatments. The water content present in honey is very useful for deep moisturizer, resulting in the skin soft and supple. It also contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe skin and improve uneven skin tone.
Ingredients you need: (i) Raw honey – sufficiently. (ii) Milk – one teaspoon. (iii) Gram flour – one teaspoon.
- For a direct application, take honey in moderation and apply on your face without any addition of other ingredients.
- Gently massage your face and let the honey to dry out naturally. Rinse off thoroughly with warm water afterward. Do this remedy for once a day.
- For the better option, make a facial mask of a teaspoon of honey plus two tablespoons of milk and one teaspoon of gram flour.
- Mix evenly and apply it on your face thoroughly. Wait for 20 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water afterward. Use a mask for once a week to achieve the soft and clear face.
Note » Honey is a great help for dry skin, use honey for your daily skin care regimen.
Baking Soda for Clear Skin
Do you know how important to have a balanced pH level for healthy and clear skin? Yes, it is very useful to protect skin from invisible threats. Baking soda is the perfect one to deal with this problem.
Baking soda is rich in antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties; thus, it helps to eliminate a variety of skin complaints such as acne, pimples, and dark spots. In addition, it can act as an exfoliating agent that is effective in removing dirt and dead skin cells. Make glowing and clear skin becomes a reality.
Ingredients you need: (i) Baking soda – one teaspoon. (ii) Lemon juice – one teaspoon. (iii) Raw honey – one teaspoon.
- Make a thick paste made of baking soda and lemon juice, each of one teaspoon.
- Clean your face and apply the paste thoroughly. Gently massage the skin to exfoliates dead skin cells and remove stains.
- Rinse off your face with warm water and dry with a soft towel.
- You can use raw honey instead of lemon juice, mix one teaspoon of each raw honey and baking soda.
- Apply the paste on your skin, do not forget to gently massage the skin for one minute. Rinse off your face with lukewarm water followed by cold water to close the open pores.
Note » Apply either the mixture of raw honey or lemon juice for once or twice a week.
Aloe Vera for Clear Skin
Many skin care products took the greatness of aloe vera, and it is not surprising because the aloe vera contains lots of good nutrient content needed by the skin, thus making clear skin is possible with the help of aloe vera gel.
It has anti-bacterial properties to fight against acne-causing bacteria, and it works as an anti-inflammatory, which is useful for soothing irritated skin and sunburn, it also acts as an astringent to promote the scars healing. Plus, it helps moisturize the skin and improve the regeneration process of new skin cells.
Ingredients you need: (i) Aloe vera – sufficiently. (ii)
- Apply aloe vera gel on your face or your particular skin directly. Choose the affected areas of the dark spots and scars.
- Allow the aloe vera for half an hour until it dries. Rinse with lukewarm water followed by cold water to close open pores. Repeat this skin care regimen for a couple of times a week.
Papaya for Clear Skin
The ideal skin texture is a great commencement to get clear skin, to achieve the goal our skin must be protected from various attacks that cause damage to the skin. Papaya, which comes with all its goodness, provide the right solution to protect the skin texture and keep the skin clear.
It contains the enzyme of papain which has the ability to fight bacteria, healing wounds and remove dead skin cells. Plus, natural bleaching properties of papaya helps reduce the scars that might appear.
Ingredients you need: (i) Papaya – sufficiently. (ii) Sandalwood powder – one teaspoon. (iii) Raw honey – one teaspoon. (iv) Rose water – sufficiently.
- Make a paste of four tablespoons of mashed papaya pulp, plus a teaspoon of honey and sandalwood powder.
- Stir the mixture evenly and apply on face and neck thoroughly. Wait for half an hour and rinse off with cold water afterward.
- Apply rose water on your face as a toner after this application. Perform this treatment once a week to get a balanced skin tone.
Coffee for Clear Skin
You might never think that coffee has remarkable properties to soften skin, makes it as a great ally when it comes to clear skin. Not only reliable to wake us and provide energy in the morning, but the fine particles of ground coffee works in an extraordinary way to exfoliate facial skin and the rest of the body. Here’s how.
Ingredients you need: (i) Ground coffee – sufficiently. (ii) Lemon juice – sufficiently.
- Mix two tablespoons of ground coffee, a small amount of lemon juice and water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on your face, or skin area on other parts of the body that need to be treated.
- Gently massage the skin to stimulate scrubs in removing the dead skin cells. Rinse off with cold water afterward and follow this remedy for once a week.
Coconut Oil for Clear Skin
Either water or coconut oil provides a myriad of benefits for our body, ranging from improving the immune system to natural beauty. Coconut oil helps fight free radical activity, as it contains lots of antioxidant properties.
Plus, coconut oil penetrates deep into the underlying skin tissue resulting in the soft and moist skin. While the anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties of coconut oil, is a great agent in promoting the clear complexion.
Ingredients you need: (i) Coconut oil – sufficiently.
- Fairly warmed some coconut oil, use a microwave if needed. Apply the oil on the face, neck and other skin areas of the body.
- Gently massage the skin with circular motions and leave for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly your skin with lukewarm water. Follow this procedure once a day.
Cucumber for Clear Skin
Cucumbers have cooling properties for skin or digestion; it helps regenerate damaged skin cells, add luster to the skin and removes the buildup of dead skin cells. It provides a lot of nutrition, hydration, and astringent, which is needed by the skin and improve overall skin appearance simultaneously.
Ingredients you need: (i) Cucumber – a few slices. (ii) Lemon juice – sufficiently.
- Take a slice of cucumber and rub it directly on your face. Allow it for overnight.
- Rinse your face thoroughly with the warm water first thing in the morning. Apply cucumber way every day before going to bed.
- You can also make a concoction of lemon juice and cucumber juice mixed in equal amount.
- Apply on your face and wait until dry. Wash off your face thoroughly with lukewarm water and do it every day.
Olive Oil for Clear Skin
Olive oil is one of the best natural remedies to get clear skin, it is rich in antioxidants that help prevent the onset of dark spots and blemishes. Olive oil gives a different effect for each individual, in the case of severe acne scars, it takes more time to fade than other cases. Yet, it still gives outstanding effect to get clear skin eventually.
Ingredients you need: (i) Olive oil – sufficiently.
- Simply apply olive oil on your face sufficiently. Gently massage your skin and leave for 30 minutes.
- Let the olive oil repairing your skin and rinse off your face with warm water afterward.
Walnut for Clear Skin
Walnut powder is a good skin exfoliating agent; it works to eliminate dirt and dead skin cells in which the regular cleanser is not capable of doing it. It contains many antioxidants that are beneficial for skin cells repair and promote radiant and clear skin. Making the dull and lifeless skin is just a figment.
Ingredients you need: (i) Walnut powder – two teaspoons. (ii) Plain yogurt – two teaspoons.
- Make a smooth paste of powdered walnuts and yogurt with the same ratio of one teaspoon.
- Apply the paste on your face and neck evenly. Allow the paste to dry and gently rub your face.
- Rinse your face thoroughly with lukewarm water. Do this process once in a week.
Note » Eating two or three walnuts a day along with a milk is also a great help.
Turmeric for Clear Skin
Turmeric provides a variety of content that is excellent for the skin; it can work as an antiseptic and skin whitening agent that help diminish the scars and other blemishes. In addition, turmeric is an effective remedy for preventing allergies, infection and inflammation that become the reason of dull and lifeless skin.
Ingredients you need: (i) Turmeric powder – one tablespoon. (ii) Pineapple juice – sufficiently.
- Mix the pineapple juice and turmeric powder sufficiently to create a thick paste. Apply the paste on your face thoroughly and leave it to dry perfectly.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water afterward and repeat this treatment twice a week.
Additional Skin Care to Get Flawless and Clear Skin
Busy days, stress, late night sleep, exposure to sun and pollution are some of the factors that cannot be avoided these days. Nevertheless, you can prevent your skin from looking lackluster, premature aging and drab by applying a good skin care routine.
Either first thing in the morning or late in the evening, it is the best time to go through for a complete skin care routine, you need to do this on a regular basis to have clear skin. Perhaps you missed this routine occasionally, but do not let your skin piled with dirt, residue and without protection for a long time.
Apply Skin Cleanser
Toner for Clear Skin
Moisturize the Skin
Creams for Skin Lightening
Healthy Diet and Drink Water
Advanced Skin Care
Don’t let your mind to think about allowing your skin escorted with dirt that accumulates throughout the day. If you ignore, it becomes a quick way to turn the skin looks drab and dull. Clean your face every night to remove residual makeup and impurities. If you do it properly then wash off your face in the morning as well to eliminate the buildup of sebum and sweat throughout the night.
Apply the facial cleanser that suits your skin type as there are many facial cleansers with various kind of formulas for every skin type available commercially. This method helps you achieve clear skin and prepare your skin for makeup at the same time.
Take a water-based cleanser when it comes to oily skin, it is very useful to prevent excess oil. Apply the cleanser on your face with a gentle massage in a circular motion, especially dark scars area and from the nose towards the front.
Never leave the neck without any treatment, include the neck in this cleansing regimen and avoid doing any stretch on the skin. Remove the cleanser on your face with warm water eventually, you can see clear skin quickly within a week if you apply this method diligently.
What toner can do to your skin is a great help when it comes to the level of acidity. It encourages to restore the natural pH of the skin and provides the acid mantle to protect the skin from damage, making the skin clear and glowing. Toner is also beneficial for reducing enlarged pores and removes cleanser residual that might still adhere to the skin.
Markets have provided with tons of types of toners, ranging from the simple to the highly acidic antiseptic formulas. Everything has customized according to the needs of various types of skin. It is necessary to take the appropriate toner for your skin, soak a piece of cotton in the toner solution and gently wipe on your face, especially on your spots area.
Do not apply around the eyes if the toner contains alcohol or peroxide because the texture of delicate skin around the eyes is easily dry out, causing blockage and white spots if exposed to alcohol. If you do this process correctly, then toner can help speed up the process to get the glowing and clear skin.
Exposure to sunlight is the greatest enemy of the skin. Imagine when your skin receives UV rays in a long time! Yes, it turned out your skin, to have visible black spots decoration in no time. We could not avoid this condition necessarily as the sunlight has been a craze these days due to rapid climate change.
However, we can provide the protection for our skin against the deleterious effects of the sun’s UV rays. Skin protection encourages the process of clear skin rapidly, hence to provide a maximum effect, we can divide the process of protection into two easy steps.
Provide antioxidants and main ingredients for protection is essential by keeping protective enzymes for the skin and it is the first thing you need to do. Followed by applying a sunscreen that covers an area of skin that needs protection from UV rays. Pick a sunscreen that has an SPF level of 15, for most people, SPF 15 is sufficient, except for those who have a history of a severe skin disease, they certainly need a value greater than 15.
Pick a sunscreen that provides protection for multi-spectrum from UV rays (UVA and UVB). Sunscreens containing zinc oxide, avobenzone, ecamsule, titanium dioxide, oxybenzone, salicylate, or sulisobenzone can help you in this case. Using an umbrella when the sunlight is very stinging is a great help as well. These preventions can encourage the creation of clear skin rapidly.
Skin moisture is valuable for the beginning of clear skin. Natural sebum production slows down as we age, and this condition encourages us to keep our skin well hydrated followed by creating an ideal environment for the skin to remains clear and flexible.
Moisture can also prevent your skin from the risk of stretch marks that usually strikes most of the people. Moisturizer includes in the field of skin protection, and there are tons of moisturizing products available on the market. Choose a moisturizer that is rich in vitamins A, C and E as well sunscreen all in one step.
You can also implement two important steps in moisturizing the skin. Apply antioxidant products first, followed by a moisturizer that comes with sunscreen. Dark spots and scars will be afraid to approach you when you have the well-moisturized skin. Keep this moisturizer sticks on your skin on a regular basis to get the soft and clear skin.
Nothing can beat exfoliation in creating clear skin. Exfoliation is a fast way to eliminate dark spots, scars or dark skin, leaving skin with clear and glowing look. As we age, the skin also has difficulty in removing the outer layer of dead skin cells naturally. Accordingly we need to assist the skin to remove the buildup of dead skin cells by performing exfoliating the skin.
This process is imperative in contributing for the renewal of the skin. Simply perform the exfoliating process in the time frame of once within a week, and it is enough to helps the natural process and makes the skin more fresh and clear.
There are two methods of scrub which leads to the peeling process. First by applying physical tools, like sponges, pumice, and microdermabrasion, etc. Another way is to take assistance from beauty products available, formulated for skin peeling. Skin exfoliating products are usually composed of a wide variety of acids such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid, which of course can be helpful for this purpose.
The use of physical and chemical scrubs simultaneously can increase the efficiency in peeling of the skin. Otherwise, if you are a fan of natural remedies instead of chemicals, there are also tons of home remedies available for exfoliating which provide the same effects.
Whitening cream has helped many people in realizing their dream to possess clear skin nowadays. It contributes for eliminating blemishes and dark spots on the skin as well as provides moisture and lightens the skin at the same time.
This cream works in a fabulous way to promote collagen production, and at the same time, it also reduces the amount of melanin pigment from the skin. People who always complained about skin problems associated with dark spots, uneven skin tone or acne scars, they can take benefits from this whitening cream to get clear skin.
Having a clear and spotless skin, not only achieved by applying treatments from the outside. However, more than that, a healthy lifestyle to get an overall body health is necessary. The accumulation of waste products and toxins in the body, as a result of poor lifestyle, can leave skin looking dull and blotchy. Therefore, to complete a healthy routine with the detoxification process is highly essential to flush out all the waste and toxins lodged in your body.
You can implement a complete detoxification program by go on a diet of fruits and vegetables for 30 days. This diet plan helps your body cleanse itself and improve the performance of the intestines, kidneys, and liver as well as maintaining the pH levels of the body. You can also start a detox program easily by drinking a glass of warm lemon water first in the morning.
Running a healthy diet is a great start to have clear and spotless skin. A healthy diet can activate the digestive system naturally, which ensure all disposal activities run correctly. On the contrary, digestive problems can lead to a buildup of impurities on the skin.
Take the correct amount of foods rich in natural proteins, such as white meat, fish, and nuts, whole grains such as brown rice, oats, and quinoa, vegetables such as broccoli and tomatoes, and remember to increase intake of fresh fruits. They all can help to get clear skin naturally.
Avoid to consume the processed foods excessively, as they are harder to digest by the body. Take foods that contain omega-3 fatty acids, as they help reduce inflammation and can be found in walnuts, soybeans, and salmon.
Our skin composed of 15% portion of water, drinking adequate amounts of water can help cleanse the body out of toxins and waste, it also removes excess oil and dirt on the skin. Drink at least 2 liters or 8 glasses of water in one day, if you feel thirsty, take water to drink immediately. Water also helps to prevent dryness and wrinkles; it also enhances the immune system.
Advanced treatment involves a dermatologist in case you desire to achieve clear skin overnight. If you have permanent scars, it is the only choice in removing blemishes and scars that interfere your appearance recently.
The treatment from a dermatologist usually offers two options available, first by applying laser therapy, in which it is useful for managing collagen and eliminates the scars. While the second is to implement the microdermabrasion, it uses the benefits of a wire brush with diamond tips to remove stains on the skin.
Do not always relying on the makeup, as it is only a temporary solution and does not cure your skin problems for good. The best option is by accessing the natural home remedies as a daily regimen of skin care to get spotless and clear skin, as they are proven to be safe and reliable.
- 10 Most Effective Ways to Get Glowing Skin Overnight
- How to Get Rid of Dead Skin on Face
- How to Get Rid of Peeling Skin on Face Overnight
- How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Acne and Blemishes
You need to consider the appropriate skin care for your skin type and apply it on a regular basis so that the effect of the changes on the skin is clearly visible. Within a few weeks, you should get the clear and spotless skin if you run all regimens and tips above correctly.