When it comes to beautiful hair, every woman loves to have soft, shiny, bouncy and silky hair. However, not everyone is born with the beautiful hair.
Some people who have coarse and curly hair are more prone to particular hair problems, such as the dull and frizzy hair. This condition makes your hair looks dry and unmanageable which gives you a bad hair day every day.
What Causes of Curly Frizzy Hair
The primary cause of dry, curly, frizzy hair is the influence of external factors such as heat and humidity, besides the excessive use of heating devices such as curling irons, blow dryers, rollers and flat irons have the potential to cause frizzy hair as well.
Frizzy hair occurs when the outer layer of hair or cuticle turns rough and porous because of these factors, making your hair susceptible to breakage.
If you feel annoyed and curious on how to get rid of frizzy hair, here you can find and apply a few home remedies using natural ingredients that are proven to be effective to tame the bushy, wavy and curly hair.
Effective Home Remedies for Frizzy Curly Hair
You do not need to use the expensive supply of serum as the companion of home remedies, as it is the unnecessary exertion.
These home remedies have been tried and tested to tame the dry frizzy hair and make your hair shiny and bouncy. They work to reduce the loss of the protein which is the reason for dry curly hair and lock in moisture.
Coconut oil is a type of natural oil that has been known to be effective in removing the frizzy hair. When it comes to dry curly hair treatment, we tend to choose coconut oil, as its extraordinary hydrating.
Ingredients you need: (i) Coconut oil – sufficiently. (ii) Towel – clean one. (iii) Conditioner – sufficiently.
- First, wash your hair with coconut shampoo, rinse and squeeze the excess water out from your hair.
- Apply conditioner, leave it attached to your hair for two minutes and rinse afterwards.
- Wrap your hair with a soft towel for five minutes to let your hair absorbs the moisture.
- Remove the towel and lightly brush your hair to get rid of tangles.
- Apply coconut oil and gently massage your hair and scalp thoroughly. Wait for 45 minutes and then wash off your hair. Do this treatment once a week.
Note » The use of coconut oil makes your hair lustrous and also promote the hair growth.
Apple Cider Vinegar
The acid contained in apple cider vinegar makes it useful for eliminating the dry, frizzy hair and make your hair shine and healthy. Wash your hair with a mild shampoo and rinse off afterwards.
Ingredients you need: (i) Apple cider vinegar – two tablespoons. (ii) Water – a small amount.
- Place two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into a cup and mix with a little water.
- Apply this solution all over your hair and leave for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off afterward for removing unwanted residue. You can do this treatment once a week.
Avocado contains a lot of quality fatty acids, making it very efficient to eliminate the dry and frizzy hair. Having hydrating properties, the use of avocado along with olive oil works as a natural hair conditioner that nourishes your hair.
Ingredients you need: (i) Mild shampoo – sufficiently. (ii) Avocado – sufficiently. (iii) Olive oil – a few teaspoons.
- Wash your hair with a soft shampoo, rinse and wring out the excess water from your hair.
- Put the contents of the avocado into a bowl, and mashed avocado while added a few teaspoons of olive oil.
- Stir the mixture evenly, apply throughout your hair as a mask.
- Wait for 30 minutes and then rinse off with clean water. Condition your hair as always to remove the smell of avocado, feel the difference in the softness of your hair shaft.
Another effective method to get rid of frizzy hair is doing scalp massage using olive oil.
Ingredients you need: (i) Olive oil – sufficiently. (ii) Towel – clean one.
- Take a few teaspoons of olive oil and do a gentle heating.
- Apply olive oil thoroughly from scalp to the hair ends.
- Wait for 30 minutes and then wash with a mild shampoo. Rinse and dry your hair out using a towel.
- Do this treatment once a week to deal with dry, frizzy hair.
Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil
You are certainly familiar with the power of aloe Vera in making your hair healthy and sparkle. When it combined with coconut oil, both natural ingredients will provide a tremendous effect in dealing with dry, frizzy hair while making your hair smooth and shiny.
Ingredients you need: (i) Aloe vera – sufficiently. (ii) Coconut oil – sufficiently.
- Prepare ¼ cup each of coconut oil and aloe Vera and mix the two ingredients in one place.
- If the oil is still frozen, heat the mixture until you get the melted oil.
- Mix evenly and spread throughout your hair, leave for 20 minutes and then rinse off your hair.
- For fast relief, you can make hydrating hair sprays for dry, frizzy hair. Simply mix ½ cup each of distilled water and aloe Vera gel, shake and use as needed.
Note » Aloe Vera may help to eliminate dandruff apart as frizz remedy.
Egg Yolk Hair Mask
If you can withstand the fishy smell of eggs, you may use egg yolks as an active frizzy hair treatment since the yolk provide protein and moisture directly to your hair.
Ingredients you need: (i) Egg yolk – two. (ii) Mild shampoo – sufficiently.
- Take two eggs and separate the yolks. Whisk and spread throughout your hair and leave for 30 minutes.
- Wash off using a mild shampoo to eliminate the fishy smell.
- Do it at least once a week to manage frizzy hair naturally.
Additional Tips to Prevent Recur Frizzy Hair
Here we have some other tips to prevent and avoid frizzy hair back, which are:
Conditioner Cream-based Protein
Fingers for Hair Comb
Limit the Use of Blow Dryer
Protect Your Hair
Take Healthy Diet
Avoid Excessive Shampoo
Hair Trimming Regularly
Always use conditioner cream-based protein which capable of adding moisture, if you choose hair care products. Use to deep condition your hair regularly.
Wet your fingers and use for comb the hair tangle and knot, and this method helps to prevent damage to the hair cuticle on dry hair.
If you need to dry your hair, use a blow dryer just around the roots, avoid hair shaft and tip. If the hair dries up, use a cold air flow at the blower to eliminate the frizz.
Protecting your hair by wearing a hat, scarf or veil under the extreme weather to avoid direct exposure to sunlight and the wind.
Apply a healthy diet rich in vitamins, proteins, and minerals to maintain healthy hair.
Avoid shampooing your hair each day as it will dry out your hair and lead to frizzy hair.
Get rid of split ends by hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks, because they make the tangles and frizzy getting worse.
Avoid chemical based hair care products or alcohol, such as hair dyes, bleaches or stay away from shampoos that contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
- How to Get Rid of Greasy Hair Fast Overnight
- How to Repair Damaged Hair Fast and Naturally
- How to Get Rid of Dry Hair Fast and Permanently
- How to Get Rid of Split Ends Naturally
Hopefully, these tips and some natural treatment for frizzy hair can inspire those who have this problem, the way you treat your hair is very influential on the overall health of your hair.