The pores of the skin help us stay clean naturally, it works continuously to dispose of all waste components, including dead skin cells. The sebaceous glands under the skin, producing oil called sebum, which is always sticks to the dead skin cells.
Under normal conditions, the dead skin cells discharged through the skin pores, which makes our skin stays glow and solid. However, some conditions such as cosmetics and dirt contamination can lead to the clogged pores.
The sebaceous glands at any time give sebum, but it is not disposed of in any way, causing a condition we called acne, zits and pimples, also it makes the skin look dull.
Maintaining the cleanliness of the pores from the dirt and oil is very important to prevent acne and blackheads. You can find a lot of methods to achieve this purpose, and the best way is by applying the appropriate daily regimen for your skin.
Home remedies such as sugar, lemon and honey are good to open up the clogged pores as well getting rid of the dirt and excess oil. You will not find an overnight remedy, but with regular repetition, your skin problems can be resolved within a few weeks.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Clogged Pores on Nose
Many home remedies can help you in getting rid of clogged pores, one of them is to perform a regular exfoliation for removing the dead skin cells, dirt, and oil; hence you can enjoy a smoother and more youthful skin.
Here are some home remedies for clogged pores which we have gathered and looked forward to helping them stay clean and open.
Apply Parsley to Get Rid of Clogged Pores
Parsley is very useful for cooking ingredients or garnish. It is one of the healthiest foods you can find at this time. Parsley is also widely used to beautify and nourish the skin because it is rich in vitamin C, vitamin K, and chlorophyll.
It helps maintain the balance of excessive sebum production, making it excellent for people who have oily skin that encourages the clogged pores.
When it is connected directly to the skin, the parsley hauling all the toxins out of the skin and uproot all the possibilities that offer the ascent to the clogged pores. It is also working to reduce redness, acne scars, and control the acne breakout.
Ingredients you need: (i) Parsley – a few sprigs. (ii) Hot water – one bowl. (iii) >Clean cloth.
- Wash and clean the parsley that you have. Enter the parsley into a bowl of boiling water.
- Let the leaves submerged in a bowl until the water turns cold. Soak a clean cloth into the water in the bowl.
- Apply on the affected skin and hold for 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat this treatment once for every day.
Eggs Mask to Get Rid of Clogged Pores
If you need the best natural and easy solution to clean the impurities on the skin and for tightening up pores, look no further than the egg white.
Egg mask is an easy remedy to get rid of clogged pores. It works as skin enhancement and skin toner; thus, it is magnificent to remove wrinkles and tighten loose skin as well, furthermore it makes your skin supple and smooth as well as maintain your skin free from impurities.
Egg White and Honey
Honey has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. That is why, this natural drink helps cure various problems and soften your skin.
Ingredients you need: (i) Egg white – from 1-2 eggs. (ii) Honey – 1 tablespoon.
- Clean your face with a gentle facial soap. Take the egg whites and mix with honey, stir the mixture evenly.
- Apply the mixture to your face thoroughly. Give a chance for the mask to dry on your face.
- Once dry up, wash your face with fresh water and conditioning your face. Do this process once a week.
Egg White, Aloe Vera and Milk
Why Aloe vera? Certainly, due to its antiseptic properties that work to prevent the infection, whereas the milk is rich in lactic acid which is good for skin exfoliation.
Ingredients you need: (i) Eggs – two. (ii) Aloe vera – one tablespoons. (iii) Milk – sufficiently.
- Break the eggs, to take the white portion and enter into a small bowl. Mix aloe vera and milk together with the egg whites.
- Stir well and apply the mask evenly on your face. Wait until the mask dries out completely.
- Gently peel-off mask on your face and rinse with warm water followed by cold water. Repeat this treatment once a week.
Egg White and Lemon Juice for Clogged Pores
Lemon is rich in vitamin C, making it very useful in removing the dead skin cells and brighten your skin at once.
Ingredients you need: (i) Egg white – one egg. (ii) Lemon juice – ½ of lemon.
- Take the white part of the egg and whip so that you get a foamy texture. Put in the refrigerator for five minutes.
- Add the lemon juice into the egg white and apply on your face thoroughly. Leave for 10 minutes to dry and rinse with warm water afterwards.
- Repeat this treatment once a week.
Egg White, Almond and Honey
Another way you can do is to make a scrub from egg whites, honey and almonds. The scrub is quite effective in minimizing pores and softens your skin.
Ingredients you need: (i) Finely ground almonds – one tablespoon. (ii) Honey – one tablespoon. (iii) Egg white – one.
- Mix the three ingredients and mix evenly to form a thick paste. Apply the paste on your face thoroughly with a gentle massage in a circular motion.
- Allow the mask to dry on your face and then wipe with a damp cloth. Do this treatment once a week.
Honey Facial Mask to Get Rid of Clogged Pores
Honey is always used when it comes to a skin problem, due to the natural antibacterial and moisturizing properties possessed by honey, making it as an ideal product for treating the skin.
When interacted directly with the skin, honey work removes oil and debris as well as tighten pores without making the skin dry; it is a natural moisturizer that helps your skin stay hydrated, and gives you a shining silky skin.
Honey and Cinnamon
Adding cinnamon to the honey mask recipe can increase healing properties for clogged pores. It has natural antiseptic properties which are useful in fighting bacteria and prevent infection.
Ingredients you need: (i) Honey. (ii) Ground cinnamon – two teaspoons.
- Make a thick paste of three tablespoons of honey and two teaspoons of ground cinnamon. Rub immediately the paste into the affected area of your face.
- Allow 20 minutes for the paste to hold in your skin. Wash with warm water and conditioning your skin.
- Do this remedy several times a week to prevent clogged pores.
Honey, Plain Yogurt and Olive Oil
There is no apprehension amongst yogurt and olive oil in treating your skin, both are natural agents that can tighten and soften your skin.
Ingredients you need: (i) Plain yogurt – two tablespoons. (ii) Honey – one teaspoon. (iii) Olive oil – one teaspoon.
- Mix the three ingredients from yogurt, honey and olive oil to make a facial mask. Apply to your face thoroughly and leave for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water to remove dirt and oils. Repeat using this mask once a week to prevent clogged pores.
Use Baking Soda to Get Rid of Clogged Pores
Baking soda is also widely used to address a variety of complaints in the face. It is a deep pore cleanser that opens the clogged pores and works also as gentle exfoliating agents who dispose of dead skin cells and impurities that may be possessed by your skin.
Besides, the baking soda also works in managing the skin’s pH balance to make it stayed smooth and fresh.
Ingredients you need: (i) Baking soda – two teaspoons. (ii) Water – one teaspoon.
- Mix baking soda with water to form a smooth paste and thick. Apply it on the affected area of the clogged pores thoroughly.
- Wait for five minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water. Do this process once a week.
Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Lemon and Honey
Three additional natural ingredients of lemon, honey and cinnamon is a perfect blend in addressing the clogged pores and create natural beauty of the skin.
Ingredients you need: (i) Baking soda – two tablespoons. (ii) Ground cinnamon – one teaspoon. (iii) Lemon juice – ½ of lemon. (iv) Honey – five tablespoons.
- Combine all the ingredients in a small container. Mix evenly, then apply thoroughly on your face.
- Let stand for lime minutes then rinse with lukewarm water. Follow this treatment once a week.
Take Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Clogged Pores
Lemon juice is a natural alternative that can liberate you from the clogged pores. As it contains citric acid, making the lemon as a great exfoliating agents, which remove dirt and oils that clog the pores.
Ingredients you need: (i) Lemon juice. (ii)Warm water.
- Cut the lemon in the middle and rub one piece to your skin. Let stand for five minutes then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Using lemon peel can also be useful to soften the skin and prevent the clogged pores.
- Rub lemon peel slowly over your skin and leave it on for five minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Perform this treatment twice a week for optimal result.
Lemon Juice, Salt, Yogurt and Honey
Honey, yogurt and salt, these three ingredients are the best exfoliating agents to peel off and softens your skin. When it comes to facial scrub, you can add them with lemon juice to create a beautiful, fresh and toned skin.
Ingredients you need: (i) Lemon juice – one tablespoon. (ii) Salt, Yogurt and Honey – one teaspoon.
- Combine all the ingredients to make a facial scrub. Apply scrub to your face evenly while massaging gently in a circular motion for several minutes.
- Wait for 10 minutes and then rinse your face with warm water. Do it twice a week to get tighter and smoother skin as well as clogged pores free.
Fuller’s Earth Mask to Get Rid of Clogged Pores
Clay mask is always the right choice for the treatment of clogged pores. Fuller’s earth, is one of the clays that is very appropriate to eliminate clogged pores. When there is a contact directly with the skin, it can act as a sponge that absorbs out substances that clog the pores.
For people who have oily skin, the fuller earth is very precise when applied to control the excess oil secretion on the skin, leaving the skin clean and radiant.
Ingredients you need: (i) Fuller’s earth – one tablespoon. (ii) Oatmeal – one tablespoon. (iii) Water – sufficiently.
- Combine all three ingredients to make a smooth paste. Apply the mixture evenly to your face and wait for 15 minutes.
- Clean your face with warm water and pat dry. Apply moisturizer on your face, and do this treatment once a week.
Fuller’s Earth, Rose Water and Sandalwood
For the second choice, you can add rose water and sandalwood powder, along with fuller’s earth to form a facial mask.
Rose water is strongly recommended because of the high content of antioxidants and works well as a natural antiseptic and anti-bacterial. While sandalwood powder contains substances that are beneficial for the healthy skin.
Ingredients you need: (i) Rose water. (ii) Sandalwood powder. (iii) Fuller’s earth.
- Mix the three ingredients in the same amount to form a thick paste. You may add a little water if required, then apply the paste on your face thoroughly.
- Wait until the mask to dry and then wash with warm water and pat dry. Do this process once a week.
Raw Papaya Mask to Get Rid of Clogged Pores
Papaya is the right choice regarding skin care. It is known as a source of vitamin A and papain enzyme. Vitamin A presented in papaya, working as a natural antioxidant, whereas the papain enzyme can break down the active proteins and eliminates dead skin cells, thus helping to get rid of the clogged pores.
The best part of the papaya is low in sodium, which means it contains a little salt, so it has a little of water retention as well. Consequently, when it has a direct contact with the skin, resulting in your skin hydrated as a whole.
Ingredients you need: (i) >Raw papaya. (ii) Aloe vera gel – one tablespoon. (iii) Honey – two tablespoons. (iv) Baking soda – one tablespoon.
- For a simple usage, simply extract the raw papaya juice by grinding it.
- Apply the juice to your face using a cotton ball. Let stand for 10 minutes then rinse with lukewarm water.
- The second way is to make a paste of the ¼ portion of blended papaya plus honey, baking soda and aloe vera, mix all evenly.
- Apply the paste on your face evenly, prioritizing the areas near the nose where the clogged pores common.
- Massage and rub gently for two minutes. After that wait for five minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Follow this treatment once a week.
Steaming Your Face to Get Rid of Clogged Pores
Steaming is a very old technique yet effective in getting rid of clogged pores. When it comes in contact with the face, the steam can open up the pores, which in turn allows all kinds of dirt and oil trapped inside will be washed away.
Ingredients you need: (i) Water – one pot. (ii) Towel. (ii) Skin toner and moisturizer.
- Heat the water in a the pot until it reaches the boiling point of water, to accelerate the process, cover up the pot.
- Lift up the pot and place it on a table, place a towel behind your head and lean over the steam from the water.
- Allow the steam to touch your face for 10 minutes, drain and rub your face with a skin toner to balance skin pH level.
- Apply moisturizer on your face and do this treatment twice a week.
Note »Be careful to not let your skin exposed to splashing hot water that can hurt your skin.
Sugar Facial Scrub to Get Rid of Clogged Pores
Sugar contains lots of modest particles which act as natural skin exfoliating agents to remove scar tissue and open up the clogged pores. It is a safe natural scrub and most importantly to solve the problem of the clogged pores.
Ingredients you need: (i) Sugar powder – two tablespoons. (ii) Lemon juice – ½ Lemon.
- Crush the sugar to form a fine powder. Add lemon juice and a little water to form a paste.
- Apply on your face with a gentle massage for five minutes in a circular motion.
- Rinse your face with cold water and apply moisturizer afterwards. Follow this process once a week.
Oatmeal Mask to Get Rid of Clogged Pores
Oatmeal is very good for those who have oily skin, and it works by absorbing excess oil on the skin and cleanse pores from impurities, besides, oatmeal exfoliates the dead skin cells with a gentle manner.
Ingredients you need: (i) Cooked oatmeal – 1½ cups. (ii) Olive oil – one teaspoon.
- Mix the oatmeal and olive oil to form a smooth paste. Apply on your face evenly with a smooth massage.
- Wait for 15 minutes and then wash your face with cold water. Do this treatment once or twice a week.
Get Jojoba Oil to Get Rid of Clogged Pores
Did you know that Jojoba oil resembles sebum? The composition of jojoba oil is similar to human sebum. Jojoba is made of wax ester and unsaturated fats while the sebum has additional squalenes and glycerides. This is why when it comes in contact with the skin, causing sebum production suppressed.
Ingredients you need: (i) Jojoba oil – sufficiently.
- Simply apply a little jojoba oil to your face every day.
- You do not need to mix jojoba oil with anything.
Note » In the first few weeks, you may not see the changes, but over time you will get a smooth skin free of clogged pores.
Tips on Preventing Clogged Pores on Nose
When you run a daily regimen for skin care, you should consider the following points.
- Once the treatment is completed, rinse your face with cold water. Cleanse the pores causing them to expand, and cold water works to shrink them again.
- Treatment of clogged pores should be no more than twice a week.
- Use a moisturizer for your skin, because it is imperative to keep your skin moist, including oily skin.
- Avoid doing hard pressure and rub on your skin.
For those who have oily skin, be sure to use water-based cosmetics, and remove makeup before going to bed at night. Along with these treatments, you can have more healthy skin by drinking more fluids and avoid fried or greasy foods.